Sunday, January 15, 2012

Meet Josie

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope you have enjoyed the summer break as much as I have.

Camping, or should I say Glamping for the people who have caravans, is great.

Sunny days, walks along the beach and the odd bike ride, reading and loads of stitching.

Yes yes I know you are just dying to find out who this Josie is.


WELL HERE SHE IS

The new addition to our family.
She is six months old and a wee sweetie, although I didn't call her sweetie at 4.30 this morning, when she was ready to rock n roll, jumping all over the bed, wanting to get up and play.

As I write this, she is fast asleep in her bed and I have been up for two hours, wishing I was fast asleep in my bed.

Our big girl, Esta is not too fussed, but is slowly coming around to having a junior in the house and she has certainly put Josie in her place a few times.

Life will be interesting or should I say hectic for a while as Josie settles into our routine and just to make sure she does, we just walk all the energy out of her.

So I am off with the two girls for a walk and I will be back soon to show you some of my completed projects soon.

Take Care













No comments: