Sunday, February 5, 2012

GAWD!!!!

The only thing that I don't really like about having a new pup, is the very early morning starts.

Little Josie is up and ready to go at 6am to 630am every morning.

Does she not know what weekend sleep ins are!!!

Come the middle of the afternoon, she will have her nana nap with her  new best friend Esta and thats exactly what I will be doing too.

The one good thing about getting up early, is that I manage to get loads of sewing and cutting done.

I made this quilt for number two son for his birthday.
The request was for a black and white quilt,but I couldn't resist adding that bit of red.

Two more quilts ready to send away to be quilted.
The one on the left is Flight of Fancy by Crab Apple Hill and the other is a simple 10" block quilt, made using Riley Blake Daisy Cottage.

I will post pictures when thay arrive back.

Finished this stitched panel for a bolster cushion, while we were on holiday and have since made it up.

It's a Brenda Ryan pattern.
I had a lot of fun with this, as Brenda always uses unusual combinations of colours for her stitching.


My next mission, is to get this finished, for my mother in laws birthday on Februery 13th.

Should be relatively easy.......WELL yes one would think so, but I have been a very busy bunny, sewing goodies for a stall at the Thieves Alley Market in Dunedin next Saturday.

So in between cutting and sewing for that, I really need to sit for  few hours and finish this.........

Which should end up looking a bit like this.

So I am off, I have been up for an hour and only managed this post.
Promise to show you pics soon of all the goods for the market.

Take Care




No comments: