Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Wishes


It's nearly here, that one day, that we all rush around like mad things in preparation for.

No rushing for me, I'm pleased to say I have been an organised well oiled machine, compared to
past years.


Even managed to get my Christmas wall hanging finished and hung.

So whats a wee girl supposed to do while her mum is sewing, baking, shopping and wrapping gifts?


Get the sulks of course and go throw herself on the fabric on the the sewing room floor. A girl after my own heart, she loves to lie on any of my projects that I have laid out ready to stitch up.


So when the big day is over, we pack up and head away on boxing day to here!!!!


Nearly three weeks of camping bliss, in our 1970's caravan.
Can't wait.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year, from my home to yours.

Take Care and stop by next year for loads of happening things in my little craft world.





No comments: