Saturday, December 17, 2011

Show and Tell

So I finished my last post telling you I would be back to show
you the ladies and thier projects, so here goes.


Some of the ladies enrol in  classes for the year and then there are the ladies that attend the weekly day or night class, where they can stitch or patchwork whatever they like.


Jill Maas is a regular at Needle N Thread and her classes always fill up very quickly.


Jenny Skudder is also a regular tutor as well, this is one of her finished projects.


This wall hanging was stunning, there were also cushions.


Any thing to do with Christmas is always popular.


These mixed media works looked great, I may have to give this one a go next year.


Who is that behind there?
I think this was a Wednesday night project.


I definately know that some of this was stitched at Wednesday night class, as I was there to witness it.
All finished and absolutely beautiful.

So there you have it, now I am off to get some more christmas projects and pressies finished, also have to sit down and write my christmas cards, nothing worse than receiving them after the event.

Take Care




1 comment:

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

hmmm the mixed media looks kinda interesting....and Ihave always wanted to do one of Jill's classes... the mother-in-law I think (?) is the one I might like to do.. he he he