Monday, February 21, 2011

Moving Along Quite Nicely

Yes I have been finishing some more projects and stitching until the wee hours.



This quilt is Flight of Fancy by Crabapple Hill.

I started it some time ago and yes I got tempted to start something else, which is probably sitting in THAT CUPBOARD unfinished!!
The other night I decided that to spur me on I needed to cut some fabric blocks and see what it would look like.
I still have five more blocks to stitch, so watch this space.





Here are just two of the stitched blocks..




While I was in Christchurch this week, I picked up another finished item.

This crossstitch was started so long ago and I am so pleased to have it finished, framed and hanging on the wall.
It is a design by Blackbird designs and was supposed to be a lid cover, but I thought it was far too nice to put on the top of a box.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have some other goodies to show you next time.

Take Care



2 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

Just love your Blackbird Designs pic, very nice. I have the Flight of Fancy pattern and have it quite nicely tucked away until I have a few more UFO's finished.
Well done you
hugs
Miche'le

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

my you have been busy, the quilt is looking pretty good, great pattern.