Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pretties

Hello every one,

I just had to show you that some roses and flowers have bloomed in my garden during the week while I was away.

So the sun does shine in Dunedin, or maybe it has something to do with my crazy gardener husband, who loves to move large trees around the section.

Last weekend he moved two very large Rhodos and it has let so much light into my rose garden.

Very busy week, nice to be home.
Had a walk around the garden yesterday and found some other blooms to go in my new
containers.

Also had some exciting mail, threw aside all the bills when I saw the silver envelope.
Opened it up to find an invite to a baby shower!!

How exciting and don't you love this picture.

The little dog has been the baby in the family for so long and soon there will be an addition.

Can't wait, it's been a long time since I went to a baby shower.

Must get in my sewing room and make the tiny wee gifts I have sorted to take.

Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Take Care

No comments: