Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunshine

The weekend bought us some beautiful sunshine.

A cool wind but some sun was great to see.

That prompted me to grab some time in the garden, to have a tidy up and check on the spring growth.

Also managed to get the vege plots ready for planting, just waiting for the seed potatoes to get those wee eye thingies, so we can plant them.

Not much sewing going on at the moment, which is scary when you see how much fabric has accumulated in my room.

I tell you, my sewing room is well insulated. LOL.

Time is ticking by, not long now before I head off to Houston for the Quilt Market.

Off to Auckland this week for work, to have some input into next summers fashion range, should be interesting, as it is quite difficult to buy a whole year ahead.
 Hope you all have a great week.

Take Care




No comments: