Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Not much of a day today, weather wise.
I managed a quick stroll around the garden this morning to have a peek at all the flowers and couldn't resist cutting some of these tulips to bring inside.





The bad weather always knocks the frail petals around so much.

Such a pretty shade of pink and green.






All my dusting is done and washing washed, actually it has just received a second rinse and spin on the line.

So let me show you my new bunny, well he's not that new he's an antique, but he is reasonably new to our house.
He is a Hutchenreuther rabbit and he is from Germany and I just love him.


He has just had a dust and he's back in his safe place.
I might go and do some sewing now, trying to finish a few summer weight garments to take to Houston.

Only 16 more sleeps.


Take Care



2 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

Oh, forget the summer weight clothes - just stick me in your case p-l-e-a-s-e!!! I so want to go to at some stage. Have fun ; ))
hugs
Miche'le

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

hmm you go girl,an dwhen you done dusting and cleaning your house... you just come and do mine!!! he he he