Friday, June 5, 2009

Some Sewing Progress

After the weekends disasters, I did manage to have some success with some dressmaking.

I made this knit top with some fabric I got from work, it is from our next winters range.

I promised to show you some of the projects I have been working on and have yet to finish.
This is going to be a single bed quilt, when it is finished!!

This wall quilt has yet to be quilted and have the binding sewn on.
I like it as the backdrop behind this dresser, in my sewing room.


And today I sandwiched this wall quilt together, ready to be quilted.
So a few of projects to be finished and a few more hidden away, but I will save those to show you another day.

NOTE TO SELF. Do Not Work With Cotton Batting While Wearing Good Black Dress Trousers!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.



No comments: