Friday, September 10, 2010

Sneak Peek

Well I just couldn't help myself and I do hope I am allowed to show you.
The company I work for is the New Zealand distributor for Lecien fabrics from Japan.

I have just spent half the morning going through all the new ranges and picking out what I like.

And Guess what!!!

A new fabric line from Sarah Fiekle, actually I think it is her first fabric line.
It is called FROM LITTLE THINGS.

Lots of lovely colour, just what we need to cheer us all up I say!!!
Travelled through Christchurch this week and would like to send my best wishes and thoughts to all of you.
Not and easy time.
Take Care



3 comments:

Deb said...

Yummy fabrics Michelle, loving the spots and stripes, so useful.
Hope you're well.
hugs Deb

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

ooooh so so yummy, I need to see them when they in, must haves!!!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Michelle you really need to come to Hokitika with those spots please.
hugs Miche'le (By Hoki Quilts)