Thursday, September 23, 2010

Home Again

I am finally home, after being away for just over a week and what a long week it was.

A good one, but very busy.

I was in Christchurch to help a customer at the Craft & Stitches Show over the weekend.

It was so good to see the people of Christchurch and surrounding areas out and about, after all the turmoil they have had lately.
And really great to see all the business owners and their fabulous stands.

I did get to have a quick look around and my favourite stand was Patchwork Passion, whoops maybe I should say The Rowan Tree....sorry Shiree.

Yes Shiree was there too with all her yummy fabrics and the quilts that she has been quilting.

I bought some patterns and some thread, Cosmo of course cos it's my favourite at the moment.

Also got a new fabric kit from Jane Van Kuelen, she has the most amazing wools and velvets and THREADS!!!!   my weakness, aside from shoes.

OH and I musn't forget to show you my new bag, how cute is this then.

With all the nights away I really got stuck into my ABC blanket and have done quite a few now.


So really looking forward to a restful weekend at home and head away next week down South to Invercargill.
Mother Nature has really hit the South Island this September, I do hope we get some more settled weather soon.

Take Care


2 comments:

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

hey I luuurve the bag!!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Hey Michelle, great catching up with you at the weekend. Nice bag, love the Japanese taupes from Patchwork Passion too and their patterns are to die for - but, the best value for money wee spot was the Rowan Tree *wink* and all their lovely fabrics.