Sunday, May 2, 2010

No Idle Hands

I can not believe it has been over two months since I have been here.

But I can tell you I have not been idle, this is Mimosa.

I made her at the Wanaka Embroidery School, in March, although I must admit she still has some pins holding her together.
I had the best time and made some new friends along the way.
Our tutor was fabulous and a fun time was had by all.

Easter has been and gone as well.
We travelled to Nelson to stay in our caravan for the first time.
The sun shined all weekend and most of our family joined us.





We all had a lovely time, visiting the little beaches and bays.
Spent some time down at the water , so warm for this time of year.


We also went to the Markets in town.
So yes I have been busy and have loads of finished things to show you, but haven't taken any photos yet.
I will show you next time



1 comment:

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

oh I do like Miss Mimosa, she is quite stunning, ... and just a little bit haughty!! nice to catch up last nite, enjoy your travels!