Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Wishes and a Bit of Monkey Business

Well Hello,
It has been a while since I have been here.
With only three more sleeps until Christmas Day, I thought it should be about time I get on here and say Season's Greetings and Happy New Year.
The tree is up the pressies are wrapped and all I have to do is some last minute food shopping and some baking.
Very well organised for me.

This litttle guy is my newest christmas decoration, although I think once the tree comes down, I think I may have to find a home for him and not pack him away in a box.
My friend Robyn bought him for me and I just love him.


This beautiful angel is made by another friend, Dorota's mother, who lives in Poland, so traditional.


And this gorgeous feather angel is very old and it belongs to my husband.
When he was a little boy they put her on the top of the tree, so every year she adorns the top of ours.
Now the MONKEY BUSINESS!!!
I have been sewing up a storm and made this jungle quilt for my neice's wee boy.
He has just turned One on December 7th, so I thought no more toys, well maybe just one.

Couldn't help myself and could you really call this chap a real toy??



Indigo junction have a new pattern out with two monkeys and this one was too cute not to make up.
So the quilt and the monkey are on their way to Nelson as I write this.
Have to go and get the oven on for the big baking session.
Wishing you all a safe and merry Christmas.




1 comment:

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Michelle, when are ever NOT organised? Enjoy the camping!!
p.s. luuuurve the monkey!