Friday, November 6, 2009

When Life Hands You Lemons

You Just Have to suck on them.
Is That how the saying goes??
On two occassions this year I have had so called friends or acquaintances, that have taken advantage of the meaning of the word friendship.
But last week I was truly blown away by the generosity of another FRIEND.
I arrived home from being out of town all week to find a beautiful bunch of red roses waiting for me.


So it spurred me on to finish the top of this Miss Rosies wall quilt.
I got some green bits and bobs together and changed the display on my hallway sideboard.
THANKYOU so much my FRIEND.

I found this very cute tea set in a second hand store called Elisabeth Russell House, in Dunedin.
My girlfriend Dorota and I did some shopping up there last Saturday, while she was visiting from Queenstown.
We also visited the Butterflies at the museum.
WOW, they are so beautiful, if you haven't been you must!


These wee guys were also there, I could have spent ages just watching them.
But time was running out and we had loads more to do.
Have you been to the chinese gardens yet??
I will post some of my favourite pictures next time.



So even though my christmas card list will have two less on it this year, I still have some wonderful friends that mean so much to me.
Have a great day



1 comment:

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

oh boy .... hope I am on ya Christmas card list!