Sunday, September 13, 2009

THUNDERPANTS!!!!

You may well be asking yourself, "What on earth is she talking about".
Well I will get to that in a moment.
Have a look at this, it has been buried in my basket and as I do, I decided the other night, if I can get this finished I shall take it with me to the Kitz 'N' Thingz retreat in two weeks to be quilted.
I am out of town for five nights of those two weeks, so I may have to pull a few 1am's out of the bag.
This quilt is called Chocolate and Roses By Anne Gadsby.

Anyhoo, here is the Thunderpants story.....
I really like owls and at the moment I have a thing for orange as well.
The other day I found these Knickers.



They have been around for years, not very sexy, but really comfy and ORANGE WITH OWLS on them.
Well I just had to have them.

These Thundies will be perfect for my flight to Houston.
apparently they wont ride up, if you get what I mean, so I will test drive them when I go to Quilt Market.


What a HOOT LOL