Saturday, September 5, 2009

PHEW!!!

Goodness am I glad this day is over.
Don't get me wrong, it was a beautiful day and most of it spent in the garden.
I must admit to having a wee Zzzz after dinner.
I took the opportunity to take some pics while outside, oh and pick some flowers.
Don't they look too cute in the polka dot jug?


Every where in the garden has little hints of spring.
I love this time of year before it gets too hot and the garden gets dry.


Pretty tulips and these grape hyacinths.


Perennial forget me knot, so much nicer than that common one that self seeds and invades my garden.

A fabulous blue sky day.




What will tomorrow bring?
Maybe some sewing, or maybe not, just remebered it's Fathers Day, so we will have sons and girlfriends for dinner.
Oh well that's just as good as sewing LOL



No comments: