Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas

December has been a busy month, but I have still managed to fit in some sewing and crafts.
I made this needle case for a special friends birthday and was really pleased with the finished result.

It is a pattern from Leanne's House.


Also had some time to finish two of the nine blocks of the month
by McKenna Ryan.



And last weekend I made my Christmas wreath for our front door.



Above is a close up of one of the ornaments, made from felted wool.
I bought the Indigo Junction pattern and the felted wool while I was at the Spring Quilt Market, in Portland back in May.



There is still some sewing to be completed, like... summer clothes to take on holiday, with only five more nights to go I wonder if they will get sewn??
And those who know me and are reading this will be saying "Yes they will".
We will see.
Wishing you all a very "Merry Christmas"
See you back here in 2009.




No comments: