Friday, September 9, 2011

STITCH

My work took me to Christchurch this week.

I had the opportunity to go to the Stitch Coffee Group on Tuesday night.

This quilt and knitting store is at 27A Colombo Street.

The girls are just lovely and the shop is filled to the brim with wonderful bright fabrics and samples.





They also have a corner of the shop dedicted to knitting.
Beautiful Debbie Bliss yarns and local handspun and dyed yarns as well.

 Oh and not to forget resident doggie miss mia.
I think she found it all a bit much and snuck to a quiet corner for a nap.
 While I was taking pics, I found this wee guy in amongst the fat quarters.
It reminded me that I think I have this pattern at home somewhere and should really make it up, as he's so cute.

Well Friday today and I came back home with a miserable cold.
A day off and some time to sort out some stitching or knitting, so I can settle down and watch the opening
ceremony of The World Cup Rugby tonight.
Being the only girl in the family of five, I am now a follower of the game.

So GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!

Have a great weekend.

Take Care


2 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

Just love the little mouse Michelle and would really like to make one. Can you tell me where or who has the pattern please - he's just so cute.
cheers
Miche'le

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

morning you!!! Looks like you had a super time stitching, what you working on now then??? How are the hexies coming along?? See you Monday nite???