Sunday, September 18, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

The weekend bought some nice weather, so I was able to get in the garden.


I have started planting up some pots to go in the corner with my newly painted table and chairs.
Some baskets on the shed wall with Ivy Geraniums and the rest of the pots all have geraniums too.
Red of course.




If you look closely, you will also see that I have been on the sewing machine.
I recovered some very old seat cushions with some geranium fabric.
I have had this fabric for so long, I can't remember and still found it very difficult to cut up my last piece.
But now that they are finished, I am pleased to have done it.




And one last picture of my little corner from over the spring bulbs.

Still have a few additions to this special space in my garden.

Hope you all had a fab weekend.

Take Care








1 comment:

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

what a lovely peaceful & serene area to sit with a coffee and a good book... but then that would be sitting for far too long huh Michelle???