Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year New Beginnings

Yes I know I am a bit late with my New Year Greetings.

Hope you all had a fab christmas and new year.

This year is going to be the year for finishes.

How many of us have said that and then done a complete "Flip Flop".


The temptation too much and you have to start another project.

Well I will do my best!!

Yes I have been into the cupboard of shame and pulled out a few items that need my attention.

Two of them I finished while on holiday and also managed to read two books.
Totally unheard of for me!!



Had the most amazing holiday, great weather, made some new friends and relaxed.

Got a new camera for christmas, so have to show off some photos I took at Keiteriteri.

These little ducklings were under the boat next door to our caravan, mum was on guard at the front and Dad at back.

Hope you have  a great weekend.

No comments: