Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bearded Beauty

No I am not talking about our wee dog Esta.

This is what I am on about..........Iris's.
How beautiful are these??

A friend bought me the purple ones from her garden and I was moaning that mine didn't look like flowering this year, then this morning I went for a walk around the garden and found IRIS'S, rust coloured ones.

Have been on a bit of a go slow this morning and feel I could easily go and have a little nap.
Instead I have been reading the NEW issue of Vignette, from Leanne Beasley of Leannes House.

How appropriate that I happened to win a full fat quarter bundle of Sweet Broderie from Rosalie Quinlan at quilt market and could make something from the new magazine.

Such pretty pictures and the layout is lovely as well.

Right I better get going before I nod off, I'm sure there is gardening and cleaning to be done.




Take Care





No comments: